- On what stock exchange are Zosano Pharma's shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
The Zosano Pharma ticker is ZSAN and it is traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market.
- When was Zosano Pharma's Initial Public Offering (IPO)?
Zosano Pharma’s IPO was on January 27, 2015.
- Who were the managing underwriters for Zosano Pharma's IPO?
The underwriters for the IPO were Ladenburg Thalmann and Roth Capital Partners.
- Who are the members of Zosano Pharma's Board of Directors?
You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Zosano Pharma's management team?
You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does Zosano Pharma's fiscal year end?
Zosano Pharma’s fiscal year ends on December 31st
- Who are the company's independent registered public accountants?
- Does Zosano Pharma pay dividends?
Zosano Pharma does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock, as we intend to reinvest cash flow generated by operations in our business.
- Who is Zosano Pharma's transfer agent?
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
Computershare Investor Centre www.computershare.com/investor
Written requests Computershare P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
Please contact Computershare Investor Centre @firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-877-373-6374.
- Does Zosano Pharma have a direct stock purchase plan?
Zosano Pharma does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Zosano Pharma's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
You can contact Zosano Pharma’s Investor Relations via email at: email@example.com